At Voces de la Frontera we specialize in worker’s rights and immigration matters.
These are the legal services that we offer our members and the community:
- Saturday Legal Clinic
- Caminos Legal Clinic
- Naturalization Services through our BIA-Accredited Representative
- Referrals to other community organizations or attorneys
If you have a question regarding an immigration matter or issue in the workplace read below to see which of these options would be best for you.
Contact our office at (414) 643-1620 if you have basic questions regarding an immigration or worker rights matter, or if you want current information about our legal clinic schedule.
In general, our legal clinic is held on Saturdays from 9-11am. Call (414) 643-1620 to find out and confirm what kinds of attorneys are available each Saturday.
You need to schedule an appointment to assist to the Saturday Legal Clinic. Please call (414)-643-1620.
Voces de la Frontera serves our community regarding immigration matters at a reduced cost.
Caminos can help you fill out or revise the following forms:
- Green Card Renewal (I-90)
- Naturalization Application (N-400)
- DACA Renewal (I-821D / I-765)
- Change of Address (AR-11)
- Translation of a Document
- Accompaniment to USCIS Appointments
Caminos work is by appointment only, please call (414)-643-1620 to make an appointment.