Monday will be a Day Without Latinxs, Immigrants, & Refugees in Wisconsin
Thousands will strike, close businesses, take their kids from school and march at 11am in Milwaukee to stop Milwaukee County Sheriff and Trump ally David Clarke from turning sheriffs into Immigration agents
- WHAT: Statewide Day without Latinxs, Immigrants, & Refugees and March to #StopClarke
- WHO: Voces de la Frontera, Coalition for an Inclusive Wisconsin, Muslim community organizations, thousands of immigrant workers, business owners and their families, community supporters
- WHEN: Monday, February 13th, 11am
- WHERE: March assembles at 1027 S. 5th St. in Milwaukee and marches to the Milwaukee County Courthouse. Rally at the courthouse to follow.
- Buses and caravans coming from over 25 cities. Click here for a list of bus pickup locations and times when interviews can be conducted.