For Email Marketing you can trust
Labor Union Resolution
Statewide organizational sign-on letter
Immigration is one of the most controversial issues in the United States today - and discussion often gets bogged down in myths, scare stories and misconceptions.
If you're seeking reliable information and also want to hear the voices of immigrants themselves, you've found the right place.
For other kinds of information - like legal rights or employment law - check out our Workers' Center section.
FIND OUT MORE...
- Read the Voces de la Frontera newspaper
- Check out our myths and facts section
- Hear those affected by our broken immigration system tell their stories
- View video testimonies from immigrants
- Get commentary on key issues from Voces de la Frontera Executive Director, Christine Neumann-Ortiz
Myths & Facts
Myth: Immigrants to Wisconsin do not want to assimilate
Fact: In 2006, 42.6 percent of Wisconsin's foreign born population were naturalized citizens. Many more applicants for citizenship are facing long processing delays.
Get more of the facts >>
- The Time Is Now:
- A powerful message to Congress
- Workers file new charges as legislators demand accountability at Palermo's: