Labor Union Resolution
Statewide organizational sign-on letter
Voces de la Frontera works closely with the labor movement to support workers’ rights.
Recently we have:
- offered training in workplace rights and health and safety
- picketed and rallied with local unions to protest the targeting of immigrant workers
- supported Workers’ Memorial Day, commemorating those injured and killed on the job
- joined with unions to mark Labor Day
Myths & Facts
Myth: Most immigrants to Wisconsin are from Mexico and Latin America
Fact: Fewer than 4 in 10 of Wisconsin's foreign-born residents came originally from South America, Central America, Mexico or the Carribean.
Get more of the facts >>
- The Time Is Now:
- A powerful message to Congress
- Workers file new charges as legislators demand accountability at Palermo's: