- Appleton: Leave at 8am Catholic Church St. Teresa, 213 E. Wisconsin Ave. Call 920-739-1226 to reserve your seat. Suggested donation: $10.
- Beaver Dam: Departs at 9am, 908 S. Spring St., 920-344-4127 Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Green Bay: Departs at 8am at 2280 E. Mason St. $ 20 tickets available at Cristiana Nueva Vida Bookstore (1739 University Ave.). Call 920-770-5291 for tickets. Call 920-791-1140 for more information.
- Lake Geneva / Walworth Co: Leave at 9:15 am, 100 E. Geneva Sq. (Piggly Wiggly Parking lot) Call 262-720-5720 (Obdulia) to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $10
- Madison: Leave at 9am to Centro Hispano, 810 W Badger Rd. Call 608-234-2432 to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $10
- Manitowoc: Leave at 9am from Park and Ride in front of Perkins, corner of Frontage Rd and S 44th St. Call 920-371-6975 to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Racine: Leave at 9:30 am Racine Labor Center, 2100 Layard Ave. Call 414-418-9109 to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Sparta / Arcadia: Leave at 6:30 am from Walmart. Call 608-487-4818 to reserve your seat.
- Watertown: depart at 9:30 am from Mexican Store Marias, 307 S. 3rd St. Call 920-248-0853 for seats. Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Waukesha: depart at 9:30 am Church Restoration House, 21300 W Greenfield Ave. Call 262-271-2390 to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Whitewater: Departs at 9:30 am from St. Patrick’s Catholic Church. Call 414-418-8424 to reserve your seat. Suggested Donation: $ 10
- Wisconsin Dells: Leave at 7:30 am from St. Cesilia church, 603 Oak St. Call 608-432-2688 for more information
Bus Information for February 13th
- A Build Back Better update from the Executive Director, Christine Neumann-Ortiz
- Carta Para Empleadores / Letter_to_Employers
- No Work, No School, No Buying: Latinxs and Immigrants Calling for a Wave of National General Strikes for Citizenship, Increasing Pressure on Congressional Democrats, President Biden & Vice President Harris
- DICIEMBRE DE 2020 QUE DICTAMINA LA PLENA REINSTAURACIÓN DE DACA: PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES Y RECURSOS
- December 2020 Ruling to Fully Reinstate DACA: FAQs and Resources