Labor Union Resolution
Statewide organizational sign-on letter
- Government Terminates "No Match" Rule Harmful To Legal Workers (10/7/09)
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) today formally issued a final rule rescinding the Social Security “no match” rule.
- Senate Overturns Obama Decision Wednesday To Rescind Flawed Bush 'No-Match' Immigration Rule (7/9/09)
The campaign to stop the 'No Match' rule suffers a reverse in the Senate
- Oppose the Vitter amendment (7/9/09)
Call Senators Kohl and Feingold today!
- UFCW celebrates 'No Match' letter success (10/13/08)
- No Match letters: Workers win victory in Milwaukee (10/9/08)
A worker tells Voces de la Frontera how organizing stopped his employers from abusing No Match letters to threaten and fire workers.
- Social Security No Match (4/10/08)
Chertoff tries to bulldoze attack through
- Star Packaging tragedy ends in jail for boss (11/22/07)
Why a good man went to jail...
- Prepare for the No Match Attack (10/26/07)
On March 1st, more than 300 people packed into a Voces de la Frontera meeting to hear about the coming attack on workers through Social Security No Match letters. Here, we summarize the key points.
- 2,500 marchers deliver giant 'No Match' letter to Downtown Social Security office (10/12/07)
More than twenty five hundred marchers headed to Downtown Milwaukee October 12 to deliver a giant protest ‘No Match’ letter to the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- Arcadia: Workers win SS No Match victory (10/7/07)
A strong example of what can be achieved by the unity of working people.
- Social Security offices targeted for protests (9/2/07)
On August 28, 2007, protesters rallied in front of the regional Social Security Administration (SSA) office in Chicago, seeking a meeting with the Regional Director.
Myths & Facts
Myth: Immigrants don't want to learn English or become Americans
Fact: Within ten years of arrival, more than three quarters of immigrants speak English well. Demand for English classes far exceeds supply. More than a third of immigrants are naturalized citizens.
Get more of the facts >>
- The Time Is Now:
- A powerful message to Congress
- Workers file new charges as legislators demand accountability at Palermo's: